Sunday 5 August 2007

Why Why Why???

So...

Why a blog?
Why me?
WHY NOT!!!

I have been working as a Health Care Assistant - HCA for 3 years now. I started when I was studying for my A-Levels and have continued to work part time (during term) and full time (during holidays).

I don't know everything...not by a long way! However I think that I have an insight that other people who don't work in the NHS don't have.

Despite what I may write and what you may think, I love my job. It's varied, challenging, different and you never know what to expect. However, as with every job there are days you have to ask yourself "what am I doing here?"

I guess you could say that this blog is meant to be a bit of therapy for me. Living in a household where no-one else is in the healthcare industry let alone working in the NHS, tales about work are not always welcome as over the dinnertable conversation! This blog will let me vent my feelings about the work that I do.


No comments: